Sunday, January 29, 2017

An Adventure

It has been a long time since I've posted in this blog. In many ways, my SCA muse has been brushed aside. I have been thinking of doing this project for a while and this weekend is where it begins! I felt moved to embark on a special project this weekend at A Market Day Birka. I am modifying and using for reference The Bardic Handbook: The Complete Manual for the Twenty-First Century Bard by Kevan Manwaring, as my central textI will also consult a wide array of other resources it. Manwaring uses the Welsh tradition but encourages people to use their own traditions for the journey. My alternate persona, Yehudite bat Elashava is my channel for this endeavor. I will be keeping a private journal in addition to this blog. 

Thank you for following my journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment