Saturday, January 5, 2013


My Bardic muse has been quiet as of late. The Northern region of the East Kingdom has many wonderful people but I do miss the Bardic camaraderie of the Northshield. I hope to post more often, even if it just brief mentions here and there.

In December my lord and I attended Festival des Glaces at Baronnie du Havre des Glaces, the group in Quebec. I didn't know anyone apart from Edward and the event was neat because it was bilingual. The King and Queen of the East attended and impressed me with their good will. The magic moment for me happened when a Bard in their train sang in Burgundian and later, when the joie de vivre spilled over into the feast with a cheeky rendition of "Chevalier de la Table Ronde"

http://www.8notes.com/scores/6537.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment